In most concerts’ venues you find places where you sit and others where you stand. You’re confused about which place to take? We will give you some advantages and disadvantages of both places and you choose the one that fits you the most
- Coming late is no longer a problem; The advantage of seats is that they are usually associated to numbers. You choose your seat before booking your ticket.
- Having a seat in a concert keeps you comfortable; you can stand up to dance on the spot and sit down whenever you need.
- Because you usually pay a little extra for a seat, you can choose your place next to the VIP zone and with some chance not far from a celebrity.
- It offers a better visibility but pay attention, the best seats are sometimes far from the pit and from your (favorite) artist and sometimes we regret the great atmosphere of the pit.
- First come first served!! Standing places unfortunately are not associated to numbers. You should come early to be next to the stage and have a better visibility. We tend to regret coming late when we are standing in the last row.
- You enjoy the warmth atmosphere, everybody around you is singing, dancing, jumping and screaming. But it can also be tiring for people who are not used to that kind of ambience and finding themselves stuck up and very close to others is not always pleasant.
- Sitting tickets are usually cheap compared to any other ones but sometimes we regret sitting places, especially when we are not tall.
Hope it helps, Enjoy your concert!!
(In our website ticketwood.com you can compare prices of the best seats available in your chosen event)